For the last number of weeks one of our recreational walkways around Glin has been closed by Limerick City and County Council on safety grounds due to erosion from the estuary. Following representations from Cllr John Sheahan and Glin Development Association. the required money to reopen the walk at Knockaranna has now been secured and a contractor will be appointed to the remedial works as soon as possible. Hopefully we will have it operational for Christmas….A huge thanks to Cllr John Sheahan for securing the necessary funding 😊
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland