For the last number of weeks one of our recreational walkways around Glin has been closed by Limerick City and County Council on safety grounds due to erosion from the estuary. Following representations from Cllr John Sheahan and Glin Development Association. the required money to reopen the walk at Knockaranna has now been secured and a contractor will be appointed to the remedial works as soon as possible. Hopefully we will have it operational for Christmas….A huge thanks to Cllr John Sheahan for securing the necessary funding 😊
Glin Latest News
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to email@example.com
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
- Donation to Glin Playground from Inver Fuels.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland