For the last number of weeks one of our recreational walkways around Glin has been closed by Limerick City and County Council on safety grounds due to erosion from the estuary. Following representations from Cllr John Sheahan and Glin Development Association. the required money to reopen the walk at Knockaranna has now been secured and a contractor will be appointed to the remedial works as soon as possible. Hopefully we will have it operational for Christmas….A huge thanks to Cllr John Sheahan for securing the necessary funding 😊
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
- VOTE FOR GLIN IN GOING FOR GOLD… TODAY 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Glin, Limerick, Ireland