For the last number of weeks one of our recreational walkways around Glin has been closed by Limerick City and County Council on safety grounds due to erosion from the estuary. Following representations from Cllr John Sheahan and Glin Development Association. the required money to reopen the walk at Knockaranna has now been secured and a contractor will be appointed to the remedial works as soon as possible. Hopefully we will have it operational for Christmas….A huge thanks to Cllr John Sheahan for securing the necessary funding 😊
Glin Latest News
- Cailin Bán DVD for sale 🎄📀🎅
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th December 2019.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th November/1st December 2019.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council…church cleaning!
- Glin Christmas Lights – Church Gate Collection.
- Athea Craft Fair Cancelled.
- Parish Newsletter: 23rd/24th November, 2019.
- LAY PASTORAL MINISTRY AND LEADERSHIP – INFORMATION EVENING.
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th November 2019.
- GAA🏐Bord na nÓg AGM 13/11/19
Glin, Limerick, Ireland