For the last number of weeks one of our recreational walkways around Glin has been closed by Limerick City and County Council on safety grounds due to erosion from the estuary. Following representations from Cllr John Sheahan and Glin Development Association. the required money to reopen the walk at Knockaranna has now been secured and a contractor will be appointed to the remedial works as soon as possible. Hopefully we will have it operational for Christmas….A huge thanks to Cllr John Sheahan for securing the necessary funding 😊
Glin Latest News
- Greening for St. Patrick’s Day Festival 2021.
- A Springtime scene ☀️
- Glin Tennis – photo from the past …
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
Glin, Limerick, Ireland