Limerick County Swimming will be held on February 3 in Askeaton. Please submit all entries to David O’Sullivan on 087 9293101. All entries must be in before January 14. Competitors interested in participating in Art or Handwriting must give their name and details to Sinéad Mulroe 087 4130485 by Friday, Jan 11. There are only 3 entries permitted per category; Art U8 over 6; U10; U12; U14; U16. Handwriting U10 ; U12 Each competitor must provide all their own materials. Competition is on Saturday, January 26 – time & venue TBA.
Glin Latest News
- St Fergus Board of Management 22/10/19
- Altar⛪Servers🇻🇦Get Together 29/10/19
- Glin🎻Comhaltas🎶AGM 14/10/19
- Rosary on the Coast Oct 13th
- Community🏃🏻♂️Games🏃♀️AGM 14/10/19
- Parish Newsletter: 12th/13th October 2019.
- Christmas🤶at Glin🏰Castle
- Going for Gold🏅2019
- Tarbert Comprehensive 📅Dates for your Diary
Glin, Limerick, Ireland