Limerick County Swimming will be held on February 3 in Askeaton. Please submit all entries to David O’Sullivan on 087 9293101. All entries must be in before January 14. Competitors interested in participating in Art or Handwriting must give their name and details to Sinéad Mulroe 087 4130485 by Friday, Jan 11. There are only 3 entries permitted per category; Art U8 over 6; U10; U12; U14; U16. Handwriting U10 ; U12 Each competitor must provide all their own materials. Competition is on Saturday, January 26 – time & venue TBA.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th March 2019
- POSTPONED Knights Fun 🏃♀️Run / 🚶♂️Walk 16/3/19
- Launch of new viewing point at Glin Pier.
- 🧘♀️Pilates🧘♂️ 13th March
- Margaret Mulcahy – legend
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th March 2019
- 👗Fashion👜Show👒 13/3/19👔
- Rare & Special 🍃Plant🌺 Fair
- GB ⚽️Rovers U8 U10
- Vintage🚗 Run🚜 31/3/19
Glin, Limerick, Ireland