Limerick County Swimming will be held on February 3 in Askeaton. Please submit all entries to David O’Sullivan on 087 9293101. All entries must be in before January 14. Competitors interested in participating in Art or Handwriting must give their name and details to Sinéad Mulroe 087 4130485 by Friday, Jan 11. There are only 3 entries permitted per category; Art U8 over 6; U10; U12; U14; U16. Handwriting U10 ; U12 Each competitor must provide all their own materials. Competition is on Saturday, January 26 – time & venue TBA.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newslette: Sunday 29th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter 22/01/2023
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 15th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th December 2022
- Dip❤at the Pier 18/12/22
- Christmas 2022 Corby Tree
- GAA Long Kick 26/12/22
- Glin Swim Club Charity 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 11th December 2022
- Lighting of Glin Christmas Lights 🎅🎄
Glin, Limerick, Ireland