Limerick County Swimming will be held on February 3 in Askeaton. Please submit all entries to David O’Sullivan on 087 9293101. All entries must be in before January 14. Competitors interested in participating in Art or Handwriting must give their name and details to Sinéad Mulroe 087 4130485 by Friday, Jan 11. There are only 3 entries permitted per category; Art U8 over 6; U10; U12; U14; U16. Handwriting U10 ; U12 Each competitor must provide all their own materials. Competition is on Saturday, January 26 – time & venue TBA.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to email@example.com
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
- Donation to Glin Playground from Inver Fuels.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland