Limerick County Swimming will be held on February 3 in Askeaton. Please submit all entries to David O’Sullivan on 087 9293101. All entries must be in before January 14. Competitors interested in participating in Art or Handwriting must give their name and details to Sinéad Mulroe 087 4130485 by Friday, Jan 11. There are only 3 entries permitted per category; Art U8 over 6; U10; U12; U14; U16. Handwriting U10 ; U12 Each competitor must provide all their own materials. Competition is on Saturday, January 26 – time & venue TBA.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Castle 🐎Side-Saddle🏇Meet
- Pieta House Fundraiser St Stephens Day
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th December 2019.
- Cailin Bán DVD for sale 🎄📀🎅
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th December 2019.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th November/1st December 2019.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council…church cleaning!
- Glin Christmas Lights – Church Gate Collection.
- Athea Craft Fair Cancelled.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland