Willie Wall going about his daily cleanup in Glin.
Glin Development and Tidy Towns would like to thank Willie Wall for his tireless contribution to keeping the square and the streets of Glin spotless. Willie is out in all weathers with his brush and shovel, brushing and cleaning and picking up other peoples litter. Willie has specifically asked that dog owners do the needful after their canine friends. It really is unacceptable that dogs are allowed to foul the streets of Glin without a thought for those who have to clean it up, or indeed for those who unfortunately might step on it! Doggie bags are available free from Peg at the Library.
Thank you Willie Wall, you are one in a million.
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland