Willie Wall going about his daily cleanup in Glin.
Glin Development and Tidy Towns would like to thank Willie Wall for his tireless contribution to keeping the square and the streets of Glin spotless. Willie is out in all weathers with his brush and shovel, brushing and cleaning and picking up other peoples litter. Willie has specifically asked that dog owners do the needful after their canine friends. It really is unacceptable that dogs are allowed to foul the streets of Glin without a thought for those who have to clean it up, or indeed for those who unfortunately might step on it! Doggie bags are available free from Peg at the Library.
Thank you Willie Wall, you are one in a million.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland