Willie Wall going about his daily cleanup in Glin.
Glin Development and Tidy Towns would like to thank Willie Wall for his tireless contribution to keeping the square and the streets of Glin spotless. Willie is out in all weathers with his brush and shovel, brushing and cleaning and picking up other peoples litter. Willie has specifically asked that dog owners do the needful after their canine friends. It really is unacceptable that dogs are allowed to foul the streets of Glin without a thought for those who have to clean it up, or indeed for those who unfortunately might step on it! Doggie bags are available free from Peg at the Library.
Thank you Willie Wall, you are one in a million.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland