Willie Wall going about his daily cleanup in Glin.
Glin Development and Tidy Towns would like to thank Willie Wall for his tireless contribution to keeping the square and the streets of Glin spotless. Willie is out in all weathers with his brush and shovel, brushing and cleaning and picking up other peoples litter. Willie has specifically asked that dog owners do the needful after their canine friends. It really is unacceptable that dogs are allowed to foul the streets of Glin without a thought for those who have to clean it up, or indeed for those who unfortunately might step on it! Doggie bags are available free from Peg at the Library.
Thank you Willie Wall, you are one in a million.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd March 2020.
- Limerick Leader giving great praise to the Meals on Wheels Service. Well done Cloverfield Day Care Centre.
- Glin Tidy Towns – initiative 🌷💐🐾💐🌳🐿
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th March 2020.
- Glin Playground CLOSED due to Corona Virus.
- Glin Parish Church
- Glin and Tarbert Post Office … remains OPEN.
- Parish Newsletter: 7th & 8th March 2020
- International Women’s Day – The Knights Walk – friendly stroll.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland