Willie Wall going about his daily cleanup in Glin.
Glin Development and Tidy Towns would like to thank Willie Wall for his tireless contribution to keeping the square and the streets of Glin spotless. Willie is out in all weathers with his brush and shovel, brushing and cleaning and picking up other peoples litter. Willie has specifically asked that dog owners do the needful after their canine friends. It really is unacceptable that dogs are allowed to foul the streets of Glin without a thought for those who have to clean it up, or indeed for those who unfortunately might step on it! Doggie bags are available free from Peg at the Library.
Thank you Willie Wall, you are one in a million.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th June 2019
- Glin Tidy Towns Adjudication.
- Parish Newsletter: 8th/9th June 2019.
- Swim🏊♀️Lessons🏊♂️& Water🌊Safety
- TT Clean Up – Sat 1 June
- Parish Newsletter: 1st/2nd June 2019.
- Glin Pier🏊♀️Lifeguards🏊♂️June🕐Times
- Conor Sheahan⚽️League🏆26/5/19
- Glin Tidy Towns
Glin, Limerick, Ireland