Willie Wall going about his daily cleanup in Glin.
Glin Development and Tidy Towns would like to thank Willie Wall for his tireless contribution to keeping the square and the streets of Glin spotless. Willie is out in all weathers with his brush and shovel, brushing and cleaning and picking up other peoples litter. Willie has specifically asked that dog owners do the needful after their canine friends. It really is unacceptable that dogs are allowed to foul the streets of Glin without a thought for those who have to clean it up, or indeed for those who unfortunately might step on it! Doggie bags are available free from Peg at the Library.
Thank you Willie Wall, you are one in a million.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th November 2019.
- GAA🏐Bord na nÓg AGM 13/11/19
- A very old poem composed by John Mulvihill of Scart, Glin
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th November 2019.
- Glin Playground Extension Opening…
- Glin Development Playground Extension Opening… tomorrow at 4 pm
- Playground🏰Extension🕸Official Opening👹31/10/19
- Parish Newsletter: 26th/27th October 2019.
- Baby 👻 & Toddler 💀 Group
- Willow Basketry Courses in Glin
Glin, Limerick, Ireland