Weather permitting the Corpus Christi procession will take place this Sunday. The route this year will proceed from Church Street down to the bottom of the Main Street, then turning beyond Sheila Culhane’s, keeping to the extreme right, pass Meades and the Oisin , up Mary Street and onto Cloverfield. After the celebration of Corpus Christi, tea biscuits and scones will be served in Cloverfield. Hopefully we will get good weather and we look forward to seeing a good representation on the day.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Tidy Towns out and about on their Wednesday Cleanup
- Parish Newsletter: 6th/7th July, 2019.
- Parish Newsletter: 29th/30th June
- Corpus Christi procession – Glin – Sunday 30th June.
- Glin Tidy Towns
- Golden Jubilee Celebration – Rev. Fr. Tom Crawford – Glin Parish.
- Parish Newsletter: 22nd/23rd June 2019.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council…mass time change.
- Limerick.ie #ourcouncil/ourstories
Glin, Limerick, Ireland