Weather permitting the Corpus Christi procession will take place this Sunday. The route this year will proceed from Church Street down to the bottom of the Main Street, then turning beyond Sheila Culhane’s, keeping to the extreme right, pass Meades and the Oisin , up Mary Street and onto Cloverfield. After the celebration of Corpus Christi, tea biscuits and scones will be served in Cloverfield. Hopefully we will get good weather and we look forward to seeing a good representation on the day.
Glin Latest News
- Easter Masses – leaflets.
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd March 2020.
- Limerick Leader giving great praise to the Meals on Wheels Service. Well done Cloverfield Day Care Centre.
- Glin Tidy Towns – initiative 🌷💐🐾💐🌳🐿
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th March 2020.
- Glin Playground CLOSED due to Corona Virus.
- Glin Parish Church
- Glin and Tarbert Post Office … remains OPEN.
- Parish Newsletter: 7th & 8th March 2020
- International Women’s Day – The Knights Walk – friendly stroll.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland