Weather permitting the Corpus Christi procession will take place this Sunday. The route this year will proceed from Church Street down to the bottom of the Main Street, then turning beyond Sheila Culhane’s, keeping to the extreme right, pass Meades and the Oisin , up Mary Street and onto Cloverfield. After the celebration of Corpus Christi, tea biscuits and scones will be served in Cloverfield. Hopefully we will get good weather and we look forward to seeing a good representation on the day.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to email@example.com
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
- Donation to Glin Playground from Inver Fuels.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland