Weather permitting the Corpus Christi procession will take place this Sunday. The route this year will proceed from Church Street down to the bottom of the Main Street, then turning beyond Sheila Culhane’s, keeping to the extreme right, pass Meades and the Oisin , up Mary Street and onto Cloverfield. After the celebration of Corpus Christi, tea biscuits and scones will be served in Cloverfield. Hopefully we will get good weather and we look forward to seeing a good representation on the day.
Glin Latest News
- Baby and Toddler Group every Friday
- Glin Rovers €10,000 St Patrick’s Draw
- Scór na bPáistí
- ICA Meeting10/2/23 at Cloverfield
- Glin Development CLG AGM…
- Parish Newslette: Sunday 29th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter 22/01/2023
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 15th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th December 2022
- Dip❤at the Pier 18/12/22
Glin, Limerick, Ireland