Weather permitting the Corpus Christi procession will take place this Sunday. The route this year will proceed from Church Street down to the bottom of the Main Street, then turning beyond Sheila Culhane’s, keeping to the extreme right, pass Meades and the Oisin , up Mary Street and onto Cloverfield. After the celebration of Corpus Christi, tea biscuits and scones will be served in Cloverfield. Hopefully we will get good weather and we look forward to seeing a good representation on the day.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th May 2022
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th May 2022.
- ‘Laskavo Prosimo’ to our Ukranian Neighbours.
- A warm welcome for our Ukrainian friends in Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th April/1st May 2022
- Tai Chi Glin Pier
- Go Fund Me Presentation – Glin Community News.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- TLC Good Friday
- GB Rovers vs 🇺🇸Washingtonville SC
Glin, Limerick, Ireland