Weather permitting the Corpus Christi procession will take place this Sunday. The route this year will proceed from Church Street down to the bottom of the Main Street, then turning beyond Sheila Culhane’s, keeping to the extreme right, pass Meades and the Oisin , up Mary Street and onto Cloverfield. After the celebration of Corpus Christi, tea biscuits and scones will be served in Cloverfield. Hopefully we will get good weather and we look forward to seeing a good representation on the day.
Glin Latest News
- GAA⚽️U14 County🥇Champions
- Peg’s Poem – An Cailín Bán 👩
- GAA U12⚽️County Final
- Last⚽️Man💰Standing – check🔍your📝selection
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th September 2019.
- Glin Castle🏰Yacht⛵Race⚓2019
- Glin⚽️Rovers Last💶Man💰Standing – deadline approaching⏳
- Cailin Ban Review⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Triathlon 🏊♀️🚴♂️🏃♀️ Sept 7th 2019
Glin, Limerick, Ireland