Last Sunday at the Glin Castle Open Day we trialled using environmentally friendly Plastic Cups. (See image). Glin Development and Tidy Towns are aiming to reduce waste and be as environmentally efficient where possible. The cups were a great success and we will use them again for future events. Unfortunately and as we assume unintentionally, quite a few of these cups were taken away by visitors on the day. We would be delighted if they could be returned. We know this wasn’t done intentionally, and if they could be returned to Paddy Hogan’s Shop Glin, we would be very grateful 😊.
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland