Last Sunday at the Glin Castle Open Day we trialled using environmentally friendly Plastic Cups. (See image). Glin Development and Tidy Towns are aiming to reduce waste and be as environmentally efficient where possible. The cups were a great success and we will use them again for future events. Unfortunately and as we assume unintentionally, quite a few of these cups were taken away by visitors on the day. We would be delighted if they could be returned. We know this wasn’t done intentionally, and if they could be returned to Paddy Hogan’s Shop Glin, we would be very grateful 😊.
Glin Latest News
- Easter Masses – leaflets.
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd March 2020.
- Limerick Leader giving great praise to the Meals on Wheels Service. Well done Cloverfield Day Care Centre.
- Glin Tidy Towns – initiative 🌷💐🐾💐🌳🐿
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th March 2020.
- Glin Playground CLOSED due to Corona Virus.
- Glin Parish Church
- Glin and Tarbert Post Office … remains OPEN.
- Parish Newsletter: 7th & 8th March 2020
- International Women’s Day – The Knights Walk – friendly stroll.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland