Last Sunday at the Glin Castle Open Day we trialled using environmentally friendly Plastic Cups. (See image). Glin Development and Tidy Towns are aiming to reduce waste and be as environmentally efficient where possible. The cups were a great success and we will use them again for future events. Unfortunately and as we assume unintentionally, quite a few of these cups were taken away by visitors on the day. We would be delighted if they could be returned. We know this wasn’t done intentionally, and if they could be returned to Paddy Hogan’s Shop Glin, we would be very grateful 😊.
Glin Latest News
- Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
Glin, Limerick, Ireland