Last Sunday at the Glin Castle Open Day we trialled using environmentally friendly Plastic Cups. (See image). Glin Development and Tidy Towns are aiming to reduce waste and be as environmentally efficient where possible. The cups were a great success and we will use them again for future events. Unfortunately and as we assume unintentionally, quite a few of these cups were taken away by visitors on the day. We would be delighted if they could be returned. We know this wasn’t done intentionally, and if they could be returned to Paddy Hogan’s Shop Glin, we would be very grateful 😊.
Glin Latest News
- Glin teenager Cillian Mulvihill climbs the ranks 🇮🇪⚽️
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
Glin, Limerick, Ireland