Last Sunday at the Glin Castle Open Day we trialled using environmentally friendly Plastic Cups. (See image). Glin Development and Tidy Towns are aiming to reduce waste and be as environmentally efficient where possible. The cups were a great success and we will use them again for future events. Unfortunately and as we assume unintentionally, quite a few of these cups were taken away by visitors on the day. We would be delighted if they could be returned. We know this wasn’t done intentionally, and if they could be returned to Paddy Hogan’s Shop Glin, we would be very grateful 😊.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd September 2019
- Extension To Children’s Playground
- Promoting Emotional Wellbeing
- Coffee☕Morning🥧Sept 29th💓
- IGS Annual Knight of Glin lecture
- GAA⚽️U14 County🥇Champions
- Peg’s Poem – An Cailín Bán 👩
- GAA U12⚽️County Final
- Last⚽️Man💰Standing – check🔍your📝selection
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th September 2019.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland