The Rosary on the Coast for Faith, Life, and Love, will take place on Sunday, October 13. The venue has been changed to the **Parish Church in Glin, taking place at 3pm. October 13 is the anniversary of Our Lady’s final appearance at Fatima, Portugal, in 1917. During all the apparitions Our Lady continually requested the praying of the Rosary daily, to save mankind and the world. To confirm her requests God performed The Great Miracle of the Sun, which was witnessed by 70,000 —- 100,000 people within 20 —25 mls radius of Fatima
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland