The Rosary on the Coast for Faith, Life, and Love, will take place on Sunday, October 13. The venue has been changed to the **Parish Church in Glin, taking place at 3pm. October 13 is the anniversary of Our Lady’s final appearance at Fatima, Portugal, in 1917. During all the apparitions Our Lady continually requested the praying of the Rosary daily, to save mankind and the world. To confirm her requests God performed The Great Miracle of the Sun, which was witnessed by 70,000 —- 100,000 people within 20 —25 mls radius of Fatima
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 6th/7th June 2020.
- Sundown Jetty [Catherine]
- Painting before the 🌧 rain…
- East Mall Glin – Cleanup 👏
- Evening of Wonders [Mark]
- My Rose Garden [Gloria]
- Evie Adams – Irish Dancing in Glin Town Park 🥇
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – upkeep of Knockeranna Way.
- The Peacock Butterfly [Marie]
- Good Morning Sunshine [Estelle]
Glin, Limerick, Ireland