Glin Commumity Alert Group: Free Personal Monitoring Alarm for older persons of limited means to continue to live securely in their home and administered locally. The alarm is worn around the neck or wrist and when pressed connects to a 24 hour monitored centre. Two people within the same home can receive an alarm if they both meet the eligibility criteria. For further information regarding eligibility or more information please contact Eddie O’Connor 086 1681691, Garda Billy McElligot, Tom Sheehy or any member of Glin Community Alert.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 25th/26th January 2020.
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns AGM.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th January 2020.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th January 2020. Baptism of Our Lord.
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – Christmas Hamper Presentations.
- Christmas🌟Greeting🎄from Fr Crawford
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd December 2019.
- Glin GAA
Glin, Limerick, Ireland