Glin Commumity Alert Group: Free Personal Monitoring Alarm for older persons of limited means to continue to live securely in their home and administered locally. The alarm is worn around the neck or wrist and when pressed connects to a 24 hour monitored centre. Two people within the same home can receive an alarm if they both meet the eligibility criteria. For further information regarding eligibility or more information please contact Eddie O’Connor 086 1681691, Garda Billy McElligot, Tom Sheehy or any member of Glin Community Alert.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th November 2019.
- GAA🏐Bord na nÓg AGM 13/11/19
- A very old poem composed by John Mulvihill of Scart, Glin
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th November 2019.
- Glin Playground Extension Opening…
- Glin Development Playground Extension Opening… tomorrow at 4 pm
- Playground🏰Extension🕸Official Opening👹31/10/19
- Parish Newsletter: 26th/27th October 2019.
- Baby 👻 & Toddler 💀 Group
- Willow Basketry Courses in Glin
Glin, Limerick, Ireland