Glin Commumity Alert Group: Free Personal Monitoring Alarm for older persons of limited means to continue to live securely in their home and administered locally. The alarm is worn around the neck or wrist and when pressed connects to a 24 hour monitored centre. Two people within the same home can receive an alarm if they both meet the eligibility criteria. For further information regarding eligibility or more information please contact Eddie O’Connor 086 1681691, Garda Billy McElligot, Tom Sheehy or any member of Glin Community Alert.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland