Glin Commumity Alert Group: Free Personal Monitoring Alarm for older persons of limited means to continue to live securely in their home and administered locally. The alarm is worn around the neck or wrist and when pressed connects to a 24 hour monitored centre. Two people within the same home can receive an alarm if they both meet the eligibility criteria. For further information regarding eligibility or more information please contact Eddie O’Connor 086 1681691, Garda Billy McElligot, Tom Sheehy or any member of Glin Community Alert.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd March 2020.
- Limerick Leader giving great praise to the Meals on Wheels Service. Well done Cloverfield Day Care Centre.
- Glin Tidy Towns – initiative 🌷💐🐾💐🌳🐿
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th March 2020.
- Glin Playground CLOSED due to Corona Virus.
- Glin Parish Church
- Glin and Tarbert Post Office … remains OPEN.
- Parish Newsletter: 7th & 8th March 2020
- International Women’s Day – The Knights Walk – friendly stroll.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland