Glin Commumity Alert Group: Free Personal Monitoring Alarm for older persons of limited means to continue to live securely in their home and administered locally. The alarm is worn around the neck or wrist and when pressed connects to a 24 hour monitored centre. Two people within the same home can receive an alarm if they both meet the eligibility criteria. For further information regarding eligibility or more information please contact Eddie O’Connor 086 1681691, Garda Billy McElligot, Tom Sheehy or any member of Glin Community Alert.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland