St. Stephens Day Huge Fundraiser: A fundraising event being led by Shane Culhane for Pieta House, Preventing Suicide and Self Harm is being organised for St. Stephens Day. Glin Rovers Golden Oldies from the noughties who captured the Desmond Cup in 2009 will take on a current Glin Rovers XI who themselves have Desmond Cup medals in their back pocket and will do battle for bragging rights over the Christmas. The game will take place in Corbry Estate on St. Stephens Day with time to be confirmed. There will be a raffle for some great prices on the night and buckets will be found in the town to collect as much as we can for this charity with further details to be announced. We hope to have many as possible at the event and bring friends and family to this great cause.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
- Feast of the Epiphany.. Wednesday 10am… churchservices.tv/glin
- Meade’s Hill on a cold and frosty morning..
Glin, Limerick, Ireland