St. Stephens Day Huge Fundraiser: A fundraising event being led by Shane Culhane for Pieta House, Preventing Suicide and Self Harm is being organised for St. Stephens Day. Glin Rovers Golden Oldies from the noughties who captured the Desmond Cup in 2009 will take on a current Glin Rovers XI who themselves have Desmond Cup medals in their back pocket and will do battle for bragging rights over the Christmas. The game will take place in Corbry Estate on St. Stephens Day with time to be confirmed. There will be a raffle for some great prices on the night and buckets will be found in the town to collect as much as we can for this charity with further details to be announced. We hope to have many as possible at the event and bring friends and family to this great cause.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
- VOTE FOR GLIN IN GOING FOR GOLD… TODAY 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Glin, Limerick, Ireland