St. Stephens Day Huge Fundraiser: A fundraising event being led by Shane Culhane for Pieta House, Preventing Suicide and Self Harm is being organised for St. Stephens Day. Glin Rovers Golden Oldies from the noughties who captured the Desmond Cup in 2009 will take on a current Glin Rovers XI who themselves have Desmond Cup medals in their back pocket and will do battle for bragging rights over the Christmas. The game will take place in Corbry Estate on St. Stephens Day with time to be confirmed. There will be a raffle for some great prices on the night and buckets will be found in the town to collect as much as we can for this charity with further details to be announced. We hope to have many as possible at the event and bring friends and family to this great cause.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd March 2020.
- Limerick Leader giving great praise to the Meals on Wheels Service. Well done Cloverfield Day Care Centre.
- Glin Tidy Towns – initiative 🌷💐🐾💐🌳🐿
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th March 2020.
- Glin Playground CLOSED due to Corona Virus.
- Glin Parish Church
- Glin and Tarbert Post Office … remains OPEN.
- Parish Newsletter: 7th & 8th March 2020
- International Women’s Day – The Knights Walk – friendly stroll.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland