We are in for a few days of nice weather and the sun ☀️ will be shining. The birds are singing and the earth is coming back to life day by day. If you are out walking the roads of Glin, could we ask that some days you take a bag and litter picker and pick up rubbish on road verges and hedgerows. It is an ideal time with less traffic and if everyone does a little, Glin will be cleaned up in no time.
Wear a vis vest, wear gloves, observe social distancing and of course wash your hands when you get home.
It’s good to get out and we will be benefiting our environment and nature.
Keep well and stay safe 🇮🇪😁🌳🐾🐿
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
- Glin GAA
- Glin Development Project Works…
- Parish Newsletter: 26th and 27th June 2021.
- Sunset at Knockeranna Way 23/6/21
Glin, Limerick, Ireland