We are in for a few days of nice weather and the sun ☀️ will be shining. The birds are singing and the earth is coming back to life day by day. If you are out walking the roads of Glin, could we ask that some days you take a bag and litter picker and pick up rubbish on road verges and hedgerows. It is an ideal time with less traffic and if everyone does a little, Glin will be cleaned up in no time.
Wear a vis vest, wear gloves, observe social distancing and of course wash your hands when you get home.
It’s good to get out and we will be benefiting our environment and nature.
Keep well and stay safe 🇮🇪😁🌳🐾🐿
Glin Latest News
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
- Donation to Glin Playground from Inver Fuels.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland