We are in for a few days of nice weather and the sun ☀️ will be shining. The birds are singing and the earth is coming back to life day by day. If you are out walking the roads of Glin, could we ask that some days you take a bag and litter picker and pick up rubbish on road verges and hedgerows. It is an ideal time with less traffic and if everyone does a little, Glin will be cleaned up in no time.
Wear a vis vest, wear gloves, observe social distancing and of course wash your hands when you get home.
It’s good to get out and we will be benefiting our environment and nature.
Keep well and stay safe 🇮🇪😁🌳🐾🐿
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland