We are in for a few days of nice weather and the sun ☀️ will be shining. The birds are singing and the earth is coming back to life day by day. If you are out walking the roads of Glin, could we ask that some days you take a bag and litter picker and pick up rubbish on road verges and hedgerows. It is an ideal time with less traffic and if everyone does a little, Glin will be cleaned up in no time.
Wear a vis vest, wear gloves, observe social distancing and of course wash your hands when you get home.
It’s good to get out and we will be benefiting our environment and nature.
Keep well and stay safe 🇮🇪😁🌳🐾🐿
Glin Latest News
- Weekly Newsletter: 28th/29th May 2022
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd May 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th May 2022
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th May 2022.
- ‘Laskavo Prosimo’ to our Ukranian Neighbours.
- A warm welcome for our Ukrainian friends in Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th April/1st May 2022
- Tai Chi Glin Pier
- Go Fund Me Presentation – Glin Community News.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland