Last episode this Thursday 30th April 2020 at 6pm of “Lock Down Baking with Jackie”
Jackie saved the best til last –
Chocolate Fudge Pudding!
You will need:
• 175g good quality chocolate broken into pieces
•110g caster sugar
• 150mls warm water ( boil half kettle of water at 10 to 6 and measure it out)
•4 eggs ( we’ll be separating these, so try to have a little practice before Thursday!) •
25g self raising flour or plain flour **with a pinch of baking powder added to it
• half lemon
•100g chopped chocolate or chocolate chips to scatter over the top ( optional) •Icing sugar for dusting
•medium sized saucepan
• wooden spoon
•medium sized bowl
• small bowl for the yolks
• a medium sized glass/ metal/ ceramic bowl for egg whites (**not plastic!) •Electric beater \ hand whisk
• sieve spatula or big spoon
• baking dish roughly 17x23cm with 4cm high sides
•Roasting tin larger than the baking dish (if you don’t have this, it’s fine)
• Knob of butter to greese dish
•Oven on to 200 at 5 to 6
• You’ll need to be at your cooker.
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland