Last episode this Thursday 30th April 2020 at 6pm of “Lock Down Baking with Jackie”
Jackie saved the best til last –
Chocolate Fudge Pudding!
You will need:
• 175g good quality chocolate broken into pieces
•110g caster sugar
• 150mls warm water ( boil half kettle of water at 10 to 6 and measure it out)
•4 eggs ( we’ll be separating these, so try to have a little practice before Thursday!) •
25g self raising flour or plain flour **with a pinch of baking powder added to it
• half lemon
•100g chopped chocolate or chocolate chips to scatter over the top ( optional) •Icing sugar for dusting
•medium sized saucepan
• wooden spoon
•medium sized bowl
• small bowl for the yolks
• a medium sized glass/ metal/ ceramic bowl for egg whites (**not plastic!) •Electric beater \ hand whisk
• sieve spatula or big spoon
• baking dish roughly 17x23cm with 4cm high sides
•Roasting tin larger than the baking dish (if you don’t have this, it’s fine)
• Knob of butter to greese dish
•Oven on to 200 at 5 to 6
• You’ll need to be at your cooker.
Glin Latest News
- Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to email@example.com
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
Glin, Limerick, Ireland