The weather is beautiful and perfect for a spot of sprucing and painting! Our members stood in for a quick photo this evening but social distancing was adhered to at all times. The seats and picnic tables are being painted and is a work in progress. A lot of work done and a lot more to do! The park is looking great and the good weather is a huge bonus. The flower beds are looking great thanks to Denis Mulcahy CE Scheme and Margaret Mulcahy CE Scheme and some new planting in the various beds is an ongoing project. Thanks to our members who have made this possible!
Glin Latest News
- Sundown Jetty [Catherine]
- Painting before the 🌧 rain…
- East Mall Glin – Cleanup 👏
- Evening of Wonders [Mark]
- My Rose Garden [Gloria]
- Evie Adams – Irish Dancing in Glin Town Park 🥇
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – upkeep of Knockeranna Way.
- The Peacock Butterfly [Marie]
- Good Morning Sunshine [Estelle]
- A Stonechat Chick [Marie]
Glin, Limerick, Ireland