The weather is beautiful and perfect for a spot of sprucing and painting! Our members stood in for a quick photo this evening but social distancing was adhered to at all times. The seats and picnic tables are being painted and is a work in progress. A lot of work done and a lot more to do! The park is looking great and the good weather is a huge bonus. The flower beds are looking great thanks to Denis Mulcahy CE Scheme and Margaret Mulcahy CE Scheme and some new planting in the various beds is an ongoing project. Thanks to our members who have made this possible!
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland