The walkway along by the river running into the Estuary was given an overhaul this evening. We cleared the overgrowth around the two seating areas. The past winter with its exceptionally high tides, had washed in a lot of shore sand and stones, along with drift wood etc. This has now been cleared from the walkway and it’s safer under foot. The seats here will shortly get a fresh coat of paint. Thanks to everyone who came along to help out. No one was safe, even Redi and his wife Neomi had a shovel put in their hands as they were out for their evening walk! It’s an exceptionally beautiful evening again in our scenic Glin town, and Knockeranna Way is a little piece of heaven.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
- Feast of the Epiphany.. Wednesday 10am… churchservices.tv/glin
- Meade’s Hill on a cold and frosty morning..
Glin, Limerick, Ireland