The walkway along by the river running into the Estuary was given an overhaul this evening. We cleared the overgrowth around the two seating areas. The past winter with its exceptionally high tides, had washed in a lot of shore sand and stones, along with drift wood etc. This has now been cleared from the walkway and it’s safer under foot. The seats here will shortly get a fresh coat of paint. Thanks to everyone who came along to help out. No one was safe, even Redi and his wife Neomi had a shovel put in their hands as they were out for their evening walk! It’s an exceptionally beautiful evening again in our scenic Glin town, and Knockeranna Way is a little piece of heaven.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd May 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th May 2022
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th May 2022.
- ‘Laskavo Prosimo’ to our Ukranian Neighbours.
- A warm welcome for our Ukrainian friends in Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th April/1st May 2022
- Tai Chi Glin Pier
- Go Fund Me Presentation – Glin Community News.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- TLC Good Friday
Glin, Limerick, Ireland