The walkway along by the river running into the Estuary was given an overhaul this evening. We cleared the overgrowth around the two seating areas. The past winter with its exceptionally high tides, had washed in a lot of shore sand and stones, along with drift wood etc. This has now been cleared from the walkway and it’s safer under foot. The seats here will shortly get a fresh coat of paint. Thanks to everyone who came along to help out. No one was safe, even Redi and his wife Neomi had a shovel put in their hands as they were out for their evening walk! It’s an exceptionally beautiful evening again in our scenic Glin town, and Knockeranna Way is a little piece of heaven.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
- VOTE FOR GLIN IN GOING FOR GOLD… TODAY 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Glin, Limerick, Ireland