The walkway along by the river running into the Estuary was given an overhaul this evening. We cleared the overgrowth around the two seating areas. The past winter with its exceptionally high tides, had washed in a lot of shore sand and stones, along with drift wood etc. This has now been cleared from the walkway and it’s safer under foot. The seats here will shortly get a fresh coat of paint. Thanks to everyone who came along to help out. No one was safe, even Redi and his wife Neomi had a shovel put in their hands as they were out for their evening walk! It’s an exceptionally beautiful evening again in our scenic Glin town, and Knockeranna Way is a little piece of heaven.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
- Glin GAA
- Glin Development Project Works…
- Parish Newsletter: 26th and 27th June 2021.
- Sunset at Knockeranna Way 23/6/21
Glin, Limerick, Ireland