Great community turnout yesterday at East Mall! Ken Reidy got a head start and made light work along by his home house. Plenty of volunteers from the East Mall neighbourhood came and the cleanup was done in no time. The walkway looks great and it is now a much safer area to walk. Just shows what can be done when we all get together. Thanks to everyone who turned up. There will be another get together there in the coming weeks.
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland