The two seats by the water at Knockeranna were under coated this evening. Our Kinard Painters were on hand and got stuck in. Margaret Guiney and her niece Ruth Cregan love a challenge, and no better ladies to tackle these seats and bring them back to life. John Anthony Culhane, provided his expertise, and the job will be completed when the next fine evening comes 🌞. Watch this space ….
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland