The two seats by the water at Knockeranna were under coated this evening. Our Kinard Painters were on hand and got stuck in. Margaret Guiney and her niece Ruth Cregan love a challenge, and no better ladies to tackle these seats and bring them back to life. John Anthony Culhane, provided his expertise, and the job will be completed when the next fine evening comes 🌞. Watch this space ….
Glin Latest News
- Weekly Newsletter: 28th/29th May 2022
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd May 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th May 2022
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th May 2022.
- ‘Laskavo Prosimo’ to our Ukranian Neighbours.
- A warm welcome for our Ukrainian friends in Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th April/1st May 2022
- Tai Chi Glin Pier
- Go Fund Me Presentation – Glin Community News.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland