The two seats by the water at Knockeranna were under coated this evening. Our Kinard Painters were on hand and got stuck in. Margaret Guiney and her niece Ruth Cregan love a challenge, and no better ladies to tackle these seats and bring them back to life. John Anthony Culhane, provided his expertise, and the job will be completed when the next fine evening comes 🌞. Watch this space ….
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
- VOTE FOR GLIN IN GOING FOR GOLD… TODAY 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Glin, Limerick, Ireland