The two seats by the water at Knockeranna were under coated this evening. Our Kinard Painters were on hand and got stuck in. Margaret Guiney and her niece Ruth Cregan love a challenge, and no better ladies to tackle these seats and bring them back to life. John Anthony Culhane, provided his expertise, and the job will be completed when the next fine evening comes 🌞. Watch this space ….
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
- Glin GAA
- Glin Development Project Works…
- Parish Newsletter: 26th and 27th June 2021.
- Sunset at Knockeranna Way 23/6/21
Glin, Limerick, Ireland