The two seats by the water at Knockeranna were under coated this evening. Our Kinard Painters were on hand and got stuck in. Margaret Guiney and her niece Ruth Cregan love a challenge, and no better ladies to tackle these seats and bring them back to life. John Anthony Culhane, provided his expertise, and the job will be completed when the next fine evening comes 🌞. Watch this space ….
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newslette: Sunday 29th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter 22/01/2023
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 15th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th December 2022
- Dip❤at the Pier 18/12/22
- Christmas 2022 Corby Tree
- GAA Long Kick 26/12/22
- Glin Swim Club Charity 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 11th December 2022
- Lighting of Glin Christmas Lights 🎅🎄
Glin, Limerick, Ireland