Lots more planting! Gary Flavin of Flavin Nurseries put together the beautiful hanging baskets in The Mall. Beautiful colours and lots of bee 🐝 loving plants. He also filled the hanging baskets in the square. These will be spectacular when they establish in the coming weeks. Thanks to Maurice Fitzgerald who helped Gary to secure the baskets at the Mall and also thanks to Maurice who takes on the task of keeping them watered! Gary supplies Maurice with his own window boxes and they are very pretty. Gary Flavin is in the square every Friday morning selling his flowers and shrubs and are very good value. The square will be painted in the coming days and Gary has more boxes to add around the fountain. Glin will be blooming beautiful 🌸🌱🌼🌺🌷🌿!
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland