The ICA triangle at the ‘bottom of the town’ got a makeover today. Ray Conway of CurraghChase Garden Centre has replaced a lot of plants and did a marvellous job weeding and tidying up the plot. Mrs Norma McKeown, Glin ICA President, was there to admire the handiwork. The many plants are favourites of the Bees and Glin is doing its bit for Biodiversity. Lots of bees 🐝 visiting the plot today. Thank you Ray and your team! It will look lovely over the summer when it establishes 🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🌱🌸🌿
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
- Glin GAA
- Glin Development Project Works…
- Parish Newsletter: 26th and 27th June 2021.
- Sunset at Knockeranna Way 23/6/21
Glin, Limerick, Ireland