The ICA triangle at the ‘bottom of the town’ got a makeover today. Ray Conway of CurraghChase Garden Centre has replaced a lot of plants and did a marvellous job weeding and tidying up the plot. Mrs Norma McKeown, Glin ICA President, was there to admire the handiwork. The many plants are favourites of the Bees and Glin is doing its bit for Biodiversity. Lots of bees 🐝 visiting the plot today. Thank you Ray and your team! It will look lovely over the summer when it establishes 🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🌱🌸🌿
Glin Latest News
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
- Donation to Glin Playground from Inver Fuels.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland