The ICA triangle at the ‘bottom of the town’ got a makeover today. Ray Conway of CurraghChase Garden Centre has replaced a lot of plants and did a marvellous job weeding and tidying up the plot. Mrs Norma McKeown, Glin ICA President, was there to admire the handiwork. The many plants are favourites of the Bees and Glin is doing its bit for Biodiversity. Lots of bees 🐝 visiting the plot today. Thank you Ray and your team! It will look lovely over the summer when it establishes 🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🌱🌸🌿
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 27th/28th November 2021
- Weekly Newsletter: 20th/21st November 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 13th/14th November 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 6th & 7th November 2021
- Glin Development – Bugs, Bees and Native Trees at the Knights Walk….and fairies 🧚♀️🧚♀️
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council
- Glin teenager Cillian Mulvihill climbs the ranks 🇮🇪⚽️
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland