The ICA triangle at the ‘bottom of the town’ got a makeover today. Ray Conway of CurraghChase Garden Centre has replaced a lot of plants and did a marvellous job weeding and tidying up the plot. Mrs Norma McKeown, Glin ICA President, was there to admire the handiwork. The many plants are favourites of the Bees and Glin is doing its bit for Biodiversity. Lots of bees 🐝 visiting the plot today. Thank you Ray and your team! It will look lovely over the summer when it establishes 🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🌱🌸🌿
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newslette: Sunday 29th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter 22/01/2023
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 15th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th December 2022
- Dip❤at the Pier 18/12/22
- Christmas 2022 Corby Tree
- GAA Long Kick 26/12/22
- Glin Swim Club Charity 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 11th December 2022
- Lighting of Glin Christmas Lights 🎅🎄
Glin, Limerick, Ireland