The ICA triangle at the ‘bottom of the town’ got a makeover today. Ray Conway of CurraghChase Garden Centre has replaced a lot of plants and did a marvellous job weeding and tidying up the plot. Mrs Norma McKeown, Glin ICA President, was there to admire the handiwork. The many plants are favourites of the Bees and Glin is doing its bit for Biodiversity. Lots of bees 🐝 visiting the plot today. Thank you Ray and your team! It will look lovely over the summer when it establishes 🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🌱🌸🌿
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
- VOTE FOR GLIN IN GOING FOR GOLD… TODAY 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Glin, Limerick, Ireland