Willie Wall is out and about around the village of Glin sweeping and cleaning. He has the square spotless and you’ll see him there from early morning and even on the weekends. Thank you Willie for all your hard work and for your pride of place.
Glin Latest News
- Greening for St. Patrick’s Day Festival 2021.
- A Springtime scene ☀️
- Glin Tennis – photo from the past …
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
Glin, Limerick, Ireland