Our thanks to Mary Hogan who organised the repainting of the seats and lampposts in the Town Square. Andy Boyd and his team of professional painters did a wonderful job of restoration. Mr.Boyd supplied the paint for free in recognition of the wonderful work being done by Glin Development Tidy Towns around the village. What a wonderful gesture and it is nice to have our hard work recognised and appreciated now and then!
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
- Glin GAA
- Glin Development Project Works…
- Parish Newsletter: 26th and 27th June 2021.
- Sunset at Knockeranna Way 23/6/21
Glin, Limerick, Ireland