Our thanks to Mary Hogan who organised the repainting of the seats and lampposts in the Town Square. Andy Boyd and his team of professional painters did a wonderful job of restoration. Mr.Boyd supplied the paint for free in recognition of the wonderful work being done by Glin Development Tidy Towns around the village. What a wonderful gesture and it is nice to have our hard work recognised and appreciated now and then!
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
- VOTE FOR GLIN IN GOING FOR GOLD… TODAY 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Glin, Limerick, Ireland