Our thanks to Mary Hogan who organised the repainting of the seats and lampposts in the Town Square. Andy Boyd and his team of professional painters did a wonderful job of restoration. Mr.Boyd supplied the paint for free in recognition of the wonderful work being done by Glin Development Tidy Towns around the village. What a wonderful gesture and it is nice to have our hard work recognised and appreciated now and then!
Glin Latest News
- Glin Development CLG AGM…
- Parish Newslette: Sunday 29th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter 22/01/2023
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 15th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th December 2022
- Dip❤at the Pier 18/12/22
- Christmas 2022 Corby Tree
- GAA Long Kick 26/12/22
- Glin Swim Club Charity 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 11th December 2022
Glin, Limerick, Ireland