Our thanks to Mary Hogan who organised the repainting of the seats and lampposts in the Town Square. Andy Boyd and his team of professional painters did a wonderful job of restoration. Mr.Boyd supplied the paint for free in recognition of the wonderful work being done by Glin Development Tidy Towns around the village. What a wonderful gesture and it is nice to have our hard work recognised and appreciated now and then!
Glin Latest News
- February Dawn by Estelle …
- Greening for St. Patrick’s Day Festival 2021.
- A Springtime scene ☀️
- Glin Tennis – photo from the past …
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
Glin, Limerick, Ireland