Our thanks to Mary Hogan who organised the repainting of the seats and lampposts in the Town Square. Andy Boyd and his team of professional painters did a wonderful job of restoration. Mr.Boyd supplied the paint for free in recognition of the wonderful work being done by Glin Development Tidy Towns around the village. What a wonderful gesture and it is nice to have our hard work recognised and appreciated now and then!
Glin Latest News
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to email@example.com
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
- Donation to Glin Playground from Inver Fuels.
- A Purrfect Pair [Aleks]
- The Tower [Dave]
Glin, Limerick, Ireland