On the Saturday supplement of the Irish independent ‘travel addict’ Pol O Conghaile included The Knights Walk in Glin among the 25 Best Family Friendly Walks in Ireland. A 4km. walk that takes you through Glin Demesne, through the Rook Hall Wood and the Furry Hill Wood, rising up to ‘super views’ from Tullyglas Hill. Suitable for all ages the walk takes about 1.5 hours. The Knights Walk is just one of three walks included in The Glin Walking Heritage Trails. The Path and The Knockaranna walks take you along the Estuary with some beautiful scenery and a wide variety of flora and fauna.
Glin Latest News
- Glin teenager Cillian Mulvihill climbs the ranks 🇮🇪⚽️
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
Glin, Limerick, Ireland