On the Saturday supplement of the Irish independent ‘travel addict’ Pol O Conghaile included The Knights Walk in Glin among the 25 Best Family Friendly Walks in Ireland. A 4km. walk that takes you through Glin Demesne, through the Rook Hall Wood and the Furry Hill Wood, rising up to ‘super views’ from Tullyglas Hill. Suitable for all ages the walk takes about 1.5 hours. The Knights Walk is just one of three walks included in The Glin Walking Heritage Trails. The Path and The Knockaranna walks take you along the Estuary with some beautiful scenery and a wide variety of flora and fauna.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
- Donation to Glin Playground from Inver Fuels.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland