On the Saturday supplement of the Irish independent ‘travel addict’ Pol O Conghaile included The Knights Walk in Glin among the 25 Best Family Friendly Walks in Ireland. A 4km. walk that takes you through Glin Demesne, through the Rook Hall Wood and the Furry Hill Wood, rising up to ‘super views’ from Tullyglas Hill. Suitable for all ages the walk takes about 1.5 hours. The Knights Walk is just one of three walks included in The Glin Walking Heritage Trails. The Path and The Knockaranna walks take you along the Estuary with some beautiful scenery and a wide variety of flora and fauna.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
- Glin GAA
- Glin Development Project Works…
- Parish Newsletter: 26th and 27th June 2021.
- Sunset at Knockeranna Way 23/6/21
Glin, Limerick, Ireland