On the Saturday supplement of the Irish independent ‘travel addict’ Pol O Conghaile included The Knights Walk in Glin among the 25 Best Family Friendly Walks in Ireland. A 4km. walk that takes you through Glin Demesne, through the Rook Hall Wood and the Furry Hill Wood, rising up to ‘super views’ from Tullyglas Hill. Suitable for all ages the walk takes about 1.5 hours. The Knights Walk is just one of three walks included in The Glin Walking Heritage Trails. The Path and The Knockaranna walks take you along the Estuary with some beautiful scenery and a wide variety of flora and fauna.
Glin Latest News
- February Dawn by Estelle …
- Greening for St. Patrick’s Day Festival 2021.
- A Springtime scene ☀️
- Glin Tennis – photo from the past …
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
Glin, Limerick, Ireland