Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far to the Glin Community Go Fund me. Every contribution no matter how small is greatly appreciated. We know we are competing with lots of great deserving causes out there. The walks and trails in Glin provide much needed nourishment for the mind and body, especially with the restrictions of lockdown during Covid times. The playground, town park and pier are a blissful haven for children and families alike. So many enjoyed the wonderful amenities during the summer months. We are very lucky to live in such a beautiful place. All our fundraising activities are on hold for present and hopefully 2021 will see an easing of restrictions. Thank you again and just a reminder also that there are collection boxes in all the local shops in Glin. Have a happy and healthy Christmas and stay safe.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland