Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far to the Glin Community Go Fund me. Every contribution no matter how small is greatly appreciated. We know we are competing with lots of great deserving causes out there. The walks and trails in Glin provide much needed nourishment for the mind and body, especially with the restrictions of lockdown during Covid times. The playground, town park and pier are a blissful haven for children and families alike. So many enjoyed the wonderful amenities during the summer months. We are very lucky to live in such a beautiful place. All our fundraising activities are on hold for present and hopefully 2021 will see an easing of restrictions. Thank you again and just a reminder also that there are collection boxes in all the local shops in Glin. Have a happy and healthy Christmas and stay safe.
Glin Latest News
- Baby and Toddler Group every Friday
- Glin Rovers €10,000 St Patrick’s Draw
- Scór na bPáistí
- ICA Meeting10/2/23 at Cloverfield
- Glin Development CLG AGM…
- Parish Newslette: Sunday 29th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter 22/01/2023
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 15th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th December 2022
- Dip❤at the Pier 18/12/22
Glin, Limerick, Ireland