Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far to the Glin Community Go Fund me. Every contribution no matter how small is greatly appreciated. We know we are competing with lots of great deserving causes out there. The walks and trails in Glin provide much needed nourishment for the mind and body, especially with the restrictions of lockdown during Covid times. The playground, town park and pier are a blissful haven for children and families alike. So many enjoyed the wonderful amenities during the summer months. We are very lucky to live in such a beautiful place. All our fundraising activities are on hold for present and hopefully 2021 will see an easing of restrictions. Thank you again and just a reminder also that there are collection boxes in all the local shops in Glin. Have a happy and healthy Christmas and stay safe.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th May 2022
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th May 2022.
- ‘Laskavo Prosimo’ to our Ukranian Neighbours.
- A warm welcome for our Ukrainian friends in Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th April/1st May 2022
- Tai Chi Glin Pier
- Go Fund Me Presentation – Glin Community News.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- TLC Good Friday
- GB Rovers vs 🇺🇸Washingtonville SC
Glin, Limerick, Ireland