The weather held up at 7 o clock this evening when The Corbry Tree was lit up for the first time in Glin Town Park. The tree was christened by the children from St Fergus National School. A socially distanced gathering was held. Mulled wine was provided by the Conway family and everyone had a little tipple. Fr. Crawford blessed the tree and the countdown began by the assembled children! The tree lit up and you could hear the cheers in Clare! Well done to everyone and especially to the talented and skilled group who put the plan from inception to the wonderful finished Corbry Tree. It is a shining beacon in these strange times we are all experiencing. Shine on and shine bright Corbry Tree 🎄⭐️ 🎄
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
Glin, Limerick, Ireland