The weather held up at 7 o clock this evening when The Corbry Tree was lit up for the first time in Glin Town Park. The tree was christened by the children from St Fergus National School. A socially distanced gathering was held. Mulled wine was provided by the Conway family and everyone had a little tipple. Fr. Crawford blessed the tree and the countdown began by the assembled children! The tree lit up and you could hear the cheers in Clare! Well done to everyone and especially to the talented and skilled group who put the plan from inception to the wonderful finished Corbry Tree. It is a shining beacon in these strange times we are all experiencing. Shine on and shine bright Corbry Tree 🎄⭐️ 🎄
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland