The weather held up at 7 o clock this evening when The Corbry Tree was lit up for the first time in Glin Town Park. The tree was christened by the children from St Fergus National School. A socially distanced gathering was held. Mulled wine was provided by the Conway family and everyone had a little tipple. Fr. Crawford blessed the tree and the countdown began by the assembled children! The tree lit up and you could hear the cheers in Clare! Well done to everyone and especially to the talented and skilled group who put the plan from inception to the wonderful finished Corbry Tree. It is a shining beacon in these strange times we are all experiencing. Shine on and shine bright Corbry Tree 🎄⭐️ 🎄
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 19th/20th June 2021
- Sundown at the Knights Walk….by Mary Teresa
- The Magical Hawthorn Tree…. by Mary
- Parish Newsletter: 12th & 13th June 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 5th & 6th June 2021 Corpus Christi.
- Purple, the secret to serenity…. by Mary
- Dappled shade… by Mary Teresa
- Moon shadow…. by Aleks
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 22nd & 23rd May 2021.
- Grandma’s bonnet by Sr. Mary.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland