The weather held up at 7 o clock this evening when The Corbry Tree was lit up for the first time in Glin Town Park. The tree was christened by the children from St Fergus National School. A socially distanced gathering was held. Mulled wine was provided by the Conway family and everyone had a little tipple. Fr. Crawford blessed the tree and the countdown began by the assembled children! The tree lit up and you could hear the cheers in Clare! Well done to everyone and especially to the talented and skilled group who put the plan from inception to the wonderful finished Corbry Tree. It is a shining beacon in these strange times we are all experiencing. Shine on and shine bright Corbry Tree 🎄⭐️ 🎄
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 26th June 2022.
- CSDCU Draw – Limerick v Galway
- Tree Planting in recognition of Covid Efforts during pandemic.
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 19th June 2022
- Glin Castle Yacht Race ⛵️⛵️⚓️⚓️
- Parish Newsletter: 12th June 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 5th June, 2022
- Weekly Newsletter: 28th/29th May 2022
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd May 2022.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland