The weather held up at 7 o clock this evening when The Corbry Tree was lit up for the first time in Glin Town Park. The tree was christened by the children from St Fergus National School. A socially distanced gathering was held. Mulled wine was provided by the Conway family and everyone had a little tipple. Fr. Crawford blessed the tree and the countdown began by the assembled children! The tree lit up and you could hear the cheers in Clare! Well done to everyone and especially to the talented and skilled group who put the plan from inception to the wonderful finished Corbry Tree. It is a shining beacon in these strange times we are all experiencing. Shine on and shine bright Corbry Tree 🎄⭐️ 🎄
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd December 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 27th November 2022
- Parish Newsletter: 13th November 2022
- Charity Dip 🎀 6/11/2022
- Parish Newsletter: 30th October 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 23rd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 16th October 2022
- Parish Newsletter 9th October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland