Glin Development and Tidy Towns and indeed all those who regularly use the Knights Walk would like to thank Dovie Martin for the amount of time and effort he spends maintaining the walk ways on the Knights Walk. He spends hours with his equipment strimming, and maintaining the drains along the route. He is a walking Old Moore’s Almanac and has a wealth of knowledge about all things nature. He is a pleasure to meet on the daily walk. Thank you Dovie from everyone in Glin and enjoy your hamper and we all wish you a safe and happy Christmas 🎄⭐️🎅🎄⭐️🎅🎄
Glin Latest News
- Baby and Toddler Group every Friday
- Glin Rovers €10,000 St Patrick’s Draw
- Scór na bPáistí
- ICA Meeting10/2/23 at Cloverfield
- Glin Development CLG AGM…
- Parish Newslette: Sunday 29th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter 22/01/2023
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 15th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th December 2022
- Dip❤at the Pier 18/12/22
Glin, Limerick, Ireland