Glin Development and Tidy Towns and indeed all those who regularly use the Knights Walk would like to thank Dovie Martin for the amount of time and effort he spends maintaining the walk ways on the Knights Walk. He spends hours with his equipment strimming, and maintaining the drains along the route. He is a walking Old Moore’s Almanac and has a wealth of knowledge about all things nature. He is a pleasure to meet on the daily walk. Thank you Dovie from everyone in Glin and enjoy your hamper and we all wish you a safe and happy Christmas 🎄⭐️🎅🎄⭐️🎅🎄
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland