Glin Development and Tidy Towns and indeed all those who regularly use the Knights Walk would like to thank Dovie Martin for the amount of time and effort he spends maintaining the walk ways on the Knights Walk. He spends hours with his equipment strimming, and maintaining the drains along the route. He is a walking Old Moore’s Almanac and has a wealth of knowledge about all things nature. He is a pleasure to meet on the daily walk. Thank you Dovie from everyone in Glin and enjoy your hamper and we all wish you a safe and happy Christmas 🎄⭐️🎅🎄⭐️🎅🎄
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
- Glin GAA
- Glin Development Project Works…
- Parish Newsletter: 26th and 27th June 2021.
- Sunset at Knockeranna Way 23/6/21
Glin, Limerick, Ireland