Glin Development and Tidy Towns and indeed all those who regularly use the Knights Walk would like to thank Dovie Martin for the amount of time and effort he spends maintaining the walk ways on the Knights Walk. He spends hours with his equipment strimming, and maintaining the drains along the route. He is a walking Old Moore’s Almanac and has a wealth of knowledge about all things nature. He is a pleasure to meet on the daily walk. Thank you Dovie from everyone in Glin and enjoy your hamper and we all wish you a safe and happy Christmas 🎄⭐️🎅🎄⭐️🎅🎄
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland