THANK YOU WILLIE WALL….
Willie loves his home town of Glin. His pride of place is evident from the many hours Willie spends brushing and tending to the streets and especially the square in Glin. You will see Willie from early in the morning to late in the evenings most days busily going about his selfless volunteer work. He is outstanding. Willie has had some health issues of late and he has to take care of himself and not overdo it. We wish Willie a safe and healthy Christmas and thank you from everybody in Glin who really appreciated all you do.
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland