THANK YOU WILLIE WALL….
Willie loves his home town of Glin. His pride of place is evident from the many hours Willie spends brushing and tending to the streets and especially the square in Glin. You will see Willie from early in the morning to late in the evenings most days busily going about his selfless volunteer work. He is outstanding. Willie has had some health issues of late and he has to take care of himself and not overdo it. We wish Willie a safe and healthy Christmas and thank you from everybody in Glin who really appreciated all you do.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland