Kit Kelly was born in 1925 in Kilteery. Kit was housekeeping for Fr. O’Connor in the late 1940’s. Her friend Bridie Carroll from south Limerick was housekeeping for Cannon O’Carroll. Glin Tennis Court was in front of where she worked and tennis was played in her spare time. Kit married Mick Reidy from Broadford and they had three children. Thanks to her son Gerard for a beautiful photo.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland