Kit Kelly was born in 1925 in Kilteery. Kit was housekeeping for Fr. O’Connor in the late 1940’s. Her friend Bridie Carroll from south Limerick was housekeeping for Cannon O’Carroll. Glin Tennis Court was in front of where she worked and tennis was played in her spare time. Kit married Mick Reidy from Broadford and they had three children. Thanks to her son Gerard for a beautiful photo.
Glin Latest News
- Weekly Newsletter: 28th/29th May 2022
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd May 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th May 2022
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th May 2022.
- ‘Laskavo Prosimo’ to our Ukranian Neighbours.
- A warm welcome for our Ukrainian friends in Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th April/1st May 2022
- Tai Chi Glin Pier
- Go Fund Me Presentation – Glin Community News.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland