Kit Kelly was born in 1925 in Kilteery. Kit was housekeeping for Fr. O’Connor in the late 1940’s. Her friend Bridie Carroll from south Limerick was housekeeping for Cannon O’Carroll. Glin Tennis Court was in front of where she worked and tennis was played in her spare time. Kit married Mick Reidy from Broadford and they had three children. Thanks to her son Gerard for a beautiful photo.
Glin Latest News
- Knights Walk – principles of outdoor ethics…
- A message to all dog owners….
- February Dawn by Estelle …
- Greening for St. Patrick’s Day Festival 2021.
- A Springtime scene ☀️
- Glin Tennis – photo from the past …
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland