Willie Wall, our Tidy Towns volunteer, who is out everyday keeping the centre of Glin spotlessly clean, has a message for all dog owners.
“While I’m out and about cleaning and brushing and picking up litter, I see a lot of people out walking their dogs. Most are great and pick up the dog poo left after their pets. However there are a few who do not! Recently there have been incidents of dog fouling outside Brides Boutique and also Glin Chemist where the fouling was not cleared by the owners. It is an insult to the people of Glin when dog owners do not clean up after their pets. Dog poop is a health hazard and destroys peoples shoes, not to mention children’s buggies, and is unsightly. I am asking that dog owners take responsibility and do the courteous and respectful thing and take poo bags when they walk their dogs. Thank you.”
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOGS.
Glin Latest News
- Glin teenager Cillian Mulvihill climbs the ranks 🇮🇪⚽️
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
Glin, Limerick, Ireland