Next Saturday in GLIN the Book Art and Craft Fair takes place from noon till 6 pm. The venues are posted below with a flavour of what is to sample at each venue. Please come and spend a few hours browsing the wonderful array of antique books, crafts, art and much more. There will be Poetry Readings at OShaughnessy’s Pub and beautiful art displayed at the Library. Estelle will have her canvases on display at John Sheahan’s shop plus lots of her wonderful baking and jams.
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND SHARE 😊😊😊
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter 9th October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland