Glin Latest News
- Evie Adams – Irish Dancing in Glin Town Park 🥇
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – upkeep of Knockeranna Way.
- The Peacock Butterfly [Marie]
- Good Morning Sunshine [Estelle]
- A Stonechat Chick [Marie]
- Sprucing up the Town Park 💜
- Parish Newsletter: 30th/31st May 2020: Pentecost Sunday
- Twelve Pins – Mark
- Glin Walks [Aleksandra]
- Roadworks⚠️at The Square🚦Glin 25-27 May
Glin, Limerick, Ireland
Author Archives: glindev
Glin Historical Society Thursday March 21st 2013 Agenda Progress report on 1. New website for Glin with input from GHS 2. School Project collecting Local Folklore 3. Proposed Glencorbry Journal 4. Graveyards GPS mapping project 5. Glin Gathering events 6. … Continue reading
Glin Rovers FC 5-1 Carrig Celtic FC Our eighth game of the season saw the youngest of the club’s teams square up in a home fixture to near neighbours Carrig Celtic
Opening hours are Tuesday and Thursday 11 to 2 & 6 to 8. Wednesday and Friday are 11 to 2 & 3 to 5. There is a welcome for everybody always.