Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sat & Sun 22nd/23rd January 2022.
- First Full Moon (Wolf) 2022 – Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 15th & 16th January 2022.
- Go Fund Me… put the ‘Light’ back into Glin Town Park.
- Parish Newsletter: 8th/9th January 2022.
- Criminal Damage at Glin Town Park 2/1/22
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th December, 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 4th/5th December 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 27th/28th November 2021
- Weekly Newsletter: 20th/21st November 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland
Author Archives: glinswim
Welcome to the start of another super season at the pier. You will be glad to know that lifeguards are on duty for the June weekend. They’re on duty again on Tuesday July 1st for the Summer. Times and tides … Continue reading
Monday 08.00 to 15.00 Tuesday. 09.00 to 16.00 Wednesday. 10.30 to 17.50 Thursday. 11.30 to 18.30 Friday. 12.30 to 19.30 Saturday 13.30 to 20.30 Sunday 14.15 … Continue reading
Venue: Glin Pier Dates and times: Monday July 15th – Sunday July 21st at 10am Monday August 12th – Saturday August 17th at 9am Contact: 061 393204
The glin-tri was a fantastic success on Saturday the 20th of July. A huge thanks to all who took part, competitors, marshals, sponsors and spectators. Photos are available from http://www.tracyfitzgearldphotography.com.
To mark today’s start of Irish Water Safety’s National Water Safety Awareness Week, (May 27th – June 3rd 2013), Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government, Phil Hogan joined Fionnuala Sheehan, drink aware Ireland, and Richie Fitzgerald, Irish pro-surfer … Continue reading